Bridal Party Gifts.... & Dinner.

By Meg - 5:10 PM

I finally popped the question to some of my bridesmaids, my jr. bridesmaid, my maid of honor & my matron of honor! They said yes! I mean, how could they refuse with the cute shirts I got for them (each with a font that I think expresses their personalities) and the sweet DIY cards with personalized poems asking them to stand beside me on my wedding day?!? Saying No was impossible ; ) 
I've got 5 down & 2 more to go... Should have all 7 girls on the team by the end of this week!



Sara's

Ann's

Mallory's

Once they've all accepted we can plan a trip to try on dresses! My favorite bridesmaid dresses so far are below. They're cute, look like spring time to me, and are already in the perfect colors. They're by Alfred Angelo... (who would've thought I'd ever know the names of any designers?!?... I guess this is what wedding planning does to a girl) and can be found at All The Rage, so I guess that will be our first stop when we pick the date!


 I'm ashamed to admit I haven't been helping out with the cooking too much at home lately, so I decided to brush up on some of my cooking skills since mom and mallory were gone tonight. 
A classic "Meghan" dinner: 
Tuna Noodle Casserole & biscuits on the side. Yum!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments