On our way!

By Meg - 4:07 PM

It's officially here!!! The trip that's been in the works for about a year is finally underway.


I managed to get ten days worth of clothes and toiletries into a carry on and a back pack. I was super impressed with this accomplishment!

I woke up early this morning to get a nice 10 miler in and take Piper on a walk to spend a little quality time with her before leaving. Hopefully the early morning will make it easier to sleep on the plane later!

Piper got dropped off at my parents and I've been informed that she has already jumped in their pool several times. I don't think she's going to miss us too terribly much, do you?


Now Mark and I are checked in and waiting for the rest of his family to get to the airport! We will be headed to NYC and then off to London around 7pm tonight! If you think of us, say a prayer for  a safe flight and being able to sleep! I'm anxious about this flight for some reason!   Thanks! 


Talk to you soon from Europe! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments