Thanksgiving {2018}

By Meg - 8:29 PM


Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever.



Thanksgiving Day started with my annual little "Turkey Trot" with Piper first thing in the morning!

We had a lazy morning eating cinnamon rolls and watching the parade with the girls. I got the cutest video of them getting excited when the sesame street float came on the TV.

I was so glad I listened to Reaghan's suggestion to finish making our desserts the night before because it made a for a relaxing morning! Around lunch we got dressed for usual routine of lunch at the Poindexter's and Dinner at the Kessler's!


Thanksgiving outfits coming in hot with Lilly wearing Reaghan's hand me downs and Reaghan's being free using my points on Amazon. *high five to me!*
{Please notice Lilly's foot. This was snapped a SECOND before she stepped right off the fireplace taking her sister down with her *facepalm* it was actually pretty funny and they thought so too!}


Thankful to be the mama of these equally beautiful but completely different little girls. 
Their poses and smiles say it all. : )


There's not much to do for the girls at Mark's 94 year old grandma's house, besides potentially knocking into china cabinets and a hundred picture frames, so I always try to bring along a little craft for them and the other younger cousins to do. This year was turkey head bands!

We headed to my parents around 3 where I got to snuggle with this little man. My heart is so thankful for him this year! <3 



We made a head band for Blakers too!


Reaghan had fun looking at all of the Black Friday Ads with Grammie.


Until it was time to change into her PJ's and head home with Lilly and Daddy so I could go shopping with the girls!


I used to be hard core about not shopping on Thanksgiving at. all. In fact, past Meghan would be so disappointed in me. But once its time for the girls to go to bed... *shrugs* So the last couple of years they go home with daddy and I stay to go shopping.


We wear matching shirts and shop at all the stores, all the crazy hours!
We have a blast together and usually get more new funny memories than we do great deals.



The next day we did a little more shopping and then the girls hung out with my parents so Mark and I could go out to do a little Christmas shopping together. Mark's definitely more of an online shopper, but its nice to go out together. : )

Thankful for health, family, my marriage, and our traditions. 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments