Christmas {2018}

By Meg - 8:40 PM

Christmas 2018 was precious, fun and sweet all around.

It was pretty uneventful. Other than me working Christmas Eve morning from 7:30-12, we followed our normal Christmas routine! Christmas Eve with Mark's family and Christmas Day with mine. 
The girls were spoiled by both grandparents and we are swimming in new baby dolls and baby accessories.

Christmas gets more fun with each year the girls grow. I'm sure the fun factor starts to reverse at some point and it might get less fun each year that they grow, but for right now it just keeps getting better on Christmas morning.

Here are some highlights from Christmas Eve!





I had planned to make homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast Christmas morning, I was going to make them when we got home that night and let them rise while we set up the stocking gifts. In a complete coincidence my sister in law Ann had the same idea for her family except she had the brilliant idea to bring all of the ingredients to her parents and make them earlier in the evening before heading home AND she brought enough ingredients for all the families! It was such a blessing because the process took so much longer than we thought letting the dough rise and I would've been up way past midnight if I had waited to make them myself at home! Bless you sweet Ann. Bless you!


They were delicious!



Christmas morning Reaghan got a vanity set and Lilly got a Doc McStuffins doctor table and they both got Baby Alive dolls. One of my favorite things so far has been the little charades game that we got Reaghan. I love watching her act out the actions, animals and objects!





Also Light Bright!!!! 


Christmas Day highlights were getting to play games with my grandma, enjoying a yummy family dinner, family laser tag game and enjoying my nephew Blake's first Christmas. 




Blessed to spend a 3rd Christmas in a row with my Grandma!





In case you haven't picked up on it, we really like matching cousin outfits. ; )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments