Puppy Sitting

By Meg - 8:28 PM

My older sister Erin celebrated her 27th birthday this past weekend. Her husband surprised her with a trip up to Northern Virginia to shop at Ikea, which she has been dying to go to for the past 2-3 years. It was just a quick weekend trip, but they needed someone to watch their 6 month old Lab-Boxer mix, Shelby. a.k.a. Piper's best friend.

Every Tuesday I go over to Erin's house to work out and do our bible study (Remember those well balanced Wednesdays?? They've moved to Tuesdays...I guess I should give an update on that sometime soon...) I take Piper over there with me and Shelby and Piper play their little hearts out all afternoon. So of course Mark and I agreed to watch Shelby for them.

They are the cutest things when they are together. They wrestle, dig holes together, chew on sticks together, take naps together (literally on the same bed with each other) chase balls together and are so well behaved on their walks together!

Here are a few snapshots from our weekend with the girls...







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments