Well Balanced Wednesday Update

By Meg - 10:08 AM

I've definitely been slacking this new year with Well Balanced Wednesdays.

My schedule at work changed in February so I know have Tuesday afternoons off. I have still been going over to my sister's every Tuesday afternoon to work out together, but we have definitely allowed our bible study to fall off to the side. I think we both have a major focus on trying to get back in shape before this summer, and I like to spend only an hour or 2 over there so I can get home and get all of my housewife work done so we end up just exercising and not reviewing our bible study together. The bible study we chose when we started this whole idea wasn't exactly ideal for group discussion/study but that just sounds like I'm offering an excuse doesn't it?

I am headed over there soon to get together with her so I'll bring up our lack of bible study while I'm there and see if we can't get this ball rolling again...

I want to try to start posting on Tuesdays about it as well, I couldn't really figure out how I wanted to do it when I was posting about Well Balanced Wednesdays, but maybe this time I'll be a little more focused with what I want to share. I'm going to have to change them name though...seeing as its not on Wednesdays... but I'm going to have to think on that one.  I'll let you know!

Okay, I've got a load of laundry started and chicken thawing out for dinner so time to head over to Erin's!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments