Instant Pot Cheesecake!

By Meg - 12:11 PM

I've only made a cheesecake one time before last night and it turned out less than stellar. Okay, it was pretty inedible. I don't really know what I did wrong, but it didn't taste good at. all.

After that experience I've been hesitant to try again, but I was looking for healthy dessert recipes recently and low carb cheesecakes kept popping up on my pinterest so I bought myself a new cheesecake pan and decided to try the recipe that used the instant pot - since my experience with the oven didn't turn out too well!


I've been trying to follow the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating and this cheesecake is on plan so I was so excited to eat something yummy that I didn't have to feel guilty about.




It turned out so much better than I had hoped!

It even looked pretty{ish}!

Check out the recipe here:


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments