Reaghan's Princess Party

By Meg - 7:43 PM

Reaghan Eileen turned 4 yesterday! When I was planning Mark's 30th birthday party earlier this year I was at Party City with the girls and decided to take Reaghan down the birthday party aisle to see what kind of decorations she'd like for her party and she picked out the princess theme. She's been talking about her princess birthday all summer long so we wanted to make it special.

We enjoy having family parties for birthdays and decorating with a theme but since this was a princess party I thought it would be fun for Reag to have a couple extra princesses there too. We invited 2 of her good friends from church and asked them along with her cousin to dress up in their favorite princess dresses. Reaghan decided she wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast so we bought her a dress up dress as an early birthday present and she wore it to the party. Another friend from church found out we were having a princess party for her birthday and let us borrow several princess decorations that she had saved from her daughters princess party several years ago! It was perfect! I would have never bought the big princess pictures but they were a huge hit. The only decorations I bought were some dollar tree balloons, a table cloth and princess party game for $5. Walmart had a great selection of Disney Princess Party items so we were able to get plates and napkins and a few party favors at budget friendly prices!






I don't know why, but I love to label the party food! The kids really don't care that much, haha but I think it's fun and it helps me pick out what food I want to serve at the party.



Her Aunt Nin Nin came early to do her hair and makeup and she was ecstatic that she looked just like Belle!





2 Elsa's and an Anna joined our party, as well as two unnamed toddler princesses!


It was the first time we did a party game at a birthday party and Reaghan loved it. It was the princess version of "pin the tail on the donkey" and it was a huge hit! I wish the stickers the game came with were reusable because we would've played it a few times, but they didn't come off of the poster very well. 





My mother in law bought a Williams and Sonoma sand castle cake mold at the beginning of the summer when it was on sale and let us borrow it for the party! We added a few decorations to make it look like a princess castle. :) Thankfully the taste of the cake turned out WAYYY better than her cake tasted last year. Box cake mixes for the win. ; ) 




I love these pictures of her enjoying her party with her little princess friends. <3


I also love the way she's sitting her opening presents. Looks just like Belle from the movie!

It was a fun day celebrating with family and we love our little princess.

I love that her name means Regal or Nobility and that she loves being a princess. 
I pray all the time that she will continue to grow to know her true value as a daughter of The One True King, which makes her better than any fairy tale princess.

My prayer for her is that she never trades that crown for anything the world wants to offer her.

Always stay a princess, little girl!
  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments