Pinterest

By Meg - 8:05 PM

Thanks to my cousin Kelleigh... I have found a new obsession. They call it:

Pinterest.


Not only do they have the most adorable wedding idea pictures, they also have pictures of food ideas, DIY craft ideas, and yummy food ideas!

These are some of my favorites so far!



 I made these but put apple sauce in them instead of apple cider.... It turned out super yummy! Will post pics soon... 


I can totally see me and Mallory doing this on my wedding day... except for the fact that jumping up and down would totally mess up the hair.


I love this one line journal idea. I've kept a daily journal for probably the last 5 or 6 years and I love looking back on entries and seeing what was going on, or what I was going through during a certain time. With this idea you have an index card or post card for each day of the year, you flip to the current date, write the year on the first line and write a simple note about something that happened that day, flip the card and repeat the following day. It would be fun to keep something like this the first 5 years of Mark and I's marriage to see how things change. Some days might say something boring like 
"I burnt our first real meal at home together" (this is a highly likely possibility with my cooking skills) or something as exciting as "we found out we're going to have a baby!". 
Oh the big and little joys and heart aches these cards could hold if 
I remember to actually do this after we get married! 

They have amazing photo op ideas for engagement and wedding pictures so
I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures soon. 

Thanks Kel, for opening my eyes to a creativity level that far surpasses my own.

:)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I adore Pinterest. It's addicting! Good luck will all of your wedding planning and your goal to be a Proverbs 31 woman!

    ReplyDelete