Tea!

By Meg - 7:40 AM


When we moved in to our house the kitchen was the first thing that got completely unpacked and organized. I loved this cute little space in between our fridge and pantry and knew I wanted to make it into a cute little coffee nook. I don't actually drink coffee, but I love hot tea!
(Mark drinks coffee, so we don't have Keurig just for hot water for tea, in case you were wondering.)
The cabinet above the Keurig holds all of our mugs and coffee pods/tea bags. I'm not sure if I want to add more decor to the space or just leave it simple as it is. 


I found this Lavender Chamomile tea at Marshall's a few weeks ago and bought it because I was looking for something relaxing and caffeine free to drink before bed at night. I wasn't sure if I would like drinking lavender, but OH. MY. GOSH. I love it. 

I've been enjoying a cup of tea every morning and every night for the past 2 weeks. I'm a little worried I won't be able to find this tea again when I head back to Marshall's soon. Those stores are always hit or miss on if you can find the same items in there twice. If they have this I'm picking up 2 or 3 boxes. :)

Any other tea drinkers out there? Suggestions for brands or flavors? 
I'm planning on becoming a tea connoisseur this fall : )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments