Woodland Baby Shower

By Meg - 9:52 PM

It was my great honor to throw my big sister Erin a baby shower for her first and long awaited babe! She had been dreaming about a soft, woodland baby shower so that is what her best friend Amber and I teamed up to give her a couple of weekends ago.

Amber had relatives that live in a gated community and so had a access to a beautiful clubhouse that they were happy to let us use. I was grateful to be able to host it in a larger space because we planned to invite several family and friends that have prayed for Erin along her infertility journey... not to mention it took so much pressure off that I would've felt trying to make my house perfect and pretty for a large party. ; )





Amber, my sister Sara, and I spent weeks scouring Pinterest for all of the best woodland party ideas, shopping all of the Hobby Lobby and Michael's sales with our 40% off coupons and then trying to recreate Pinterest ideas! One of my favorites was a tee-pee photo back drop that Amber's sons built for us!

We had so much fun with the planning and the day turned out beautifully. One of the best things we did was ask one of Erin's friends, who is a professional photographer, to take pictures of the event for us! I didn't have to worry about having my phone on me trying to snap pictures all day long and hoping they were turning out okay. It was the best. If you want to remember an event, get yourself a photographer. Its worth the money!

I loved how the decorations turned out so much that I'm going to share a ton of pictures of them with you!!! BUT I loved even more that Erin finally got this special day. It was full of love and excitement for her and Adam and their baby boy. I am so grateful to God for His goodness and graciousness to us. Every good and perfect gift is from Him and this day was surely a good gift.
















































{Photo Credit: Connie Shearer Photography }


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments