Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String...

By Meg - 8:09 PM


Per usual I had the afternoon off today, but Erin and I decided to get some last minute Christmas projects done instead of doing our normal "Well Balanced Wednesdays"... We probably won't get a chance to resume those until after the New Year.

On my Christmas list today? Wrap the presents. Choice of wrapping paper? Brown Kraft paper. Bought for $1 at the Dollar Store... Holla! (Holla??? I don't know where that came from...)
Anyhow.... I'm in love with wrapping presents with brown paper. Its affordable. It can be used for any occasion with the right ribbon added. And it is really just so beautiful in that simple, old fashion kind of beautiful. 
All it takes is adding a small embellishment and it is good to go! I did see some adorable add ons on pinterest including doilies, embossing, adding ornaments etc. but that defeated my cost efficient plan for this Christmas, so I just used ribbon. Maybe next Christmas I can spruce them up a little bit more. 



Mark and I didn't get each other much in the way of presents that can be wrapped, instead we decided to go in together to buy each other our puppy! 
Most of the ones pictured above are for other family members that we'll pack up and take to the different houses on Christmas day... but I am happy to have them here and wrapped for now because they are keeping our tree company until Christmas. :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments