Mid Twenties

By Meg - 9:15 PM

I turned 24 yesterday...

I don't know about you, but that number is starting to sound pretty old to me. I'm no longer in my early twenties... I've crossed the bridge into mid twenties! One year away from a quarter of a century!! *Insert mild freak out now*

Kidding.

I'm okay with mid twenties. Mid twenties means a whole new chapter of my life for me. The focus of my early twenties included graduating from college, getting a good job, getting married and saving money to afford grown up things like a car and a house. All of those things, I'm grateful to say, have been accomplished. And since they have been, its time to look forward to the next phase. I know it sounds a little like I'm living my life by a checklist... I promise I'm not! Its just I felt those things were important to build a foundation for the rest of my life. Now that the foundations been made (and I would be remiss if I didn't give most of the foundation laying credit to my husband) life can continue moving forward.

Whats next?

BABIES!

Hopefully. : ) I'll keep you posted.

But for now, here's my beautiful, thoughtful, sweet birthday gift from my husband. Our wedding picture of our first dance with the lyrics of the song we danced to. (He designed it himself!)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments