Happy New Year!

By Meg - 10:10 PM

Technically I'm 5 days late wishing everyone a Happy 2014, but better late than never!

I've kicked 2014 off with some busy weekend travel up north to Philly for my cousin-in-laws baby shower. My mom, grandma and sisters are along for the ride and we are making the most of our trip by hitting Ikea on the way back - which is tomorrow/today (its 12:55am!). We gained a cousin on our way home too!

Since we've jumped right into business in this new year I haven't had much time to sit and think about  the new goals I want to aspire to in 2014. I plan to get right on that once we get home and get a little more substantial post up here for me to refer back to over the year, but for right now I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments