10 miles.

By Meg - 6:11 AM

Getting ready to leave for my long run... I am trying to get excited about it but 10 miles seems daunting! Nevertheless my race is only 5 weeks away, so the training needs to be happening in full force with determination! No time for being lazy or anxious!

Wanting to keep to what I said in an earlier post, I have chosen a new bible verse for the run. Needing to be filled with love, peace and a grateful heart this morning for all God has done for me.

"And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts."

Colossians 3:14-16

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments