The time when Reaghan was a flower girl!

By Meg - 8:13 PM


One of my very bestest friends was married a couple of weekends ago on August first. We've known each other since our early high school days. She was in my wedding so I was really excited to be a part of her wedding party when she asked me to after she got engaged. I totally wasn't expecting her to ask Reaghan to be in her wedding as her flower girl, but I'm so glad she did! Reaghan was adorable (I know, I brag on my child way too much, but she's seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.) and Robyn's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to.

She got married up in Blacksburg (her and her husband met at school at Virginia Tech) on a small little hill on a working farm. It was rustic, simple, elegant, Christ-centered, fun - totally Pinterest perfect. I may or may not have been slightly jealous the whole time that my wedding wasn't as beautiful as hers. It was amazing. I could go on gushing, but I'll just share some of the pictures - enjoy!

Helping Robyn get ready the morning of the wedding!

Anna Grace Photo

Bridal Party pictures before the ceremony.
Robyn and Matt did a "First Look" so we took all of the pictures before the wedding.

Anna Grace Photo
She had all of her bridesmaids pick out their own dresses within a certain color palette... It was a little nerve wracking picking out a dress without knowing what the other bridesmaids were wearing, but I think they all looked great together! 

Anna Grace Photo

The full, fun wedding party!

Anna Grace Photo
An overview of the venue.

Anna Grace Photo
The hill on which they were wed. They had everyone seated in a circle around them - it was unique and beautiful!
Anna Grace Photo
Another view of the farm, we were able to walk down by the pond during the reception.

Anna Grace Photo
And now for the pictures you've been waiting for!

Anna Grace Photo

My sister Erin and I decorated the wagon (mostly Erin - she's my "I've got an idea, can you make it happen?" person. She always comes through big time! But! I did do the spray painting.) The wagon turned out just how I was hoping and Reaghan did a great job sitting still as her other two flower girls sweetly pulled her down the aisle. They put a little flower girl basket full of petals in the wagon with Reaghan and, I kid you not, right before she got to the end of the aisle she pulled a petal out of the basket and dropped it out of the side of the wagon. I wish I had had a video camera!!!

Anna Grace Photo
So thankful for these beautiful photo's from her photogapher, Anna Grace. We will definitely be ordering some of the pictures of Reaghan. Her info is at the bottom of this post if you are interested in  seeing more of her work.

Anna Grace Photo
 Daddy trying to sneak in some pictures of just Reaghan ; )


Her reception site was just down the hill in a barn that the farm keeps set up for people to use for events like wedding receptions.

Anna Grace Photo
Some beautiful details of the reception site that their photographer captured. 

Anna Grace Photo
My sister snapped a shot from the little loft area in the barn. Each corner of the barn was decorated beautifully.


My parent's loved being there to see Reaghan be a flower girl. I loved having them there because I knew Reaghan was having a blast while I did bridesmaid type things like help Robyn change into her reception dress and give a speech.


Mark's family was also there. Here's Uncle Jason hanging out with both of the girls!


They had a live band at their reception that taught everyone how to square dance all night long. Mark and I and Ann and Jason are doing the 2-step here, but I think my favorite of the night was the Virginia Reel that I danced with my lil sis Sara. 


They served bottles of cream soda along with their dinner and I probably had like 3 or 4 of them. It had been so long since I had had cream soda, because usually its not my favorite, but I man was it delicious at the wedding!
Robyn also made the terrarium centerpieces - she grew all the succulents in a green house in her backyard for months before the wedding and used them as decorations throughout her wedding.


In luie of a cake, they had donuts.
Best. Idea. Ever.

Anna Grace Photo
Loved sitting at these long tables that fit both of our families that came!


One of my favorite family pictures of the night!


The outside area was perfect for the girls to get out and practice their walking!


Mark was so proud of his little flower girl.


Cousins! :)
(My mom holding Brooklyn's hands and Erin holding Reaghan's.)


I'm so thrilled that my Robyn Lee is now a married woman. She's going to make an excellent wife because she loves the Lord so much; her new husband is a very lucky man. I felt honored and privileged to stand beside her on her wedding day and be a part of her celebration. I pray the Lord gives them many years of happiness and adventures together.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHOTO CREDIT:

**All pictures that belong to Anna Grace Photography are noted underneath the picture. These specified pictures were taken from her blog and belong fully to Anna Grace Photography.**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments