Happy November!

By Meg - 7:39 PM

Kicked off November 1st with my first post - pregnancy run!

1 whole mile! Its a far cry from the 26.2 miles that I had just finished running about this time last year for the Marine Corps Marathon but carrying a baby for 9 months tends to lower your running endurance just a tad!

I did sign up to run a 5k at the end of this month on the 22nd to help motivate me to get out there and get back into a running routine. I felt pretty good today and probably could've run more than 1 mile - but I wasn't pushing myself to run fast and I didn't want to be away from the house for too long, so 3 miles in a few weeks should be doable!

I'm excited to get back to running! It felt great and my pup was excited to go for a run too! I know she missed it. I wanted to take a picture but it was rainy and windy outside, so no photo to document this special occasion... I am going to be in a need of a running stroller too so I can take Reaghan out with me when she gets a little older and when my runs get a little longer! I've looked at reviews and everyone recommends a B.O.B. running stroller. I especially like the Revolution Flex pictured below...



But the price tag is a steep $479.99! Yikes! Time to start keeping my eye out on craigslist!

How did you start off your November?

Does anyone have any other suggestions for a running stroller? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments