"P"

By Meg - 7:19 PM


Found at Kirklands for $5! It's a good thing the nearest Kirklands is about 25 minutes from us otherwise I could see myself spending way too much money there. 

I'm still getting used to the fact that my last name starts with a P! Every once in a while when I'm quickly signing a receipt or a check I'll accidentally sign my maiden name. It's hard to change something that I've been practicing for 20+ years...thats understandable right? But even though it has taken a while to set in, I get extremely excited anytime I see something cute that is monogrammed with a "P". It's one of those things that makes me feel like I am proudly claiming my new last name. It gives me a sense setting myself apart from my father's household and instead bearing the name of my husbands household. : )




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments