Getting Back in Shape: March Update

By Meg - 8:28 PM

*sigh* this is going to be a much longer process than I originally anticipated.


Again. You don't have to go back to my last update on getting back in shape to make sure you're not seeing the same numbers. It IS less. About 2 pounds less than last month.

I don't know how you would feel about this, but I'm thinking that losing only 2 pounds a month isn't going to get me back to the way I want to look before summer rolls around. But I'm also trying to look at this in a positive light. The 2 pounds I've lost each month have stayed off! A total of 4 pounds lost that now do not keep being re-found every couple of days. So maybe the steps I'm taking are making more of a lasting change and not a quick loss? Thats the story I'm sticking with anyways. ;)

I do feel like I'm gaining momentum though. I have officially started triathlon training which means I'm swimming and running at least 2x a week. Mark and I have started a training program through a Nike+ "game" for the xBox Kinect. It's a much more intense version of wii fit. It's no P90X or anything but it makes us break a sweat. 

I'm just going to keep on keeping on. Here's to hoping that I won't get too discouraged and return to my soda addiction for comfort.

I've also given myself an incentive. As soon as I drop below 150 pounds and keep it there for a week I can go get a pedicure! I really love pedicures. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments