Homemade Meal Challenge: Round 2

By Meg - 2:15 PM


Meal Planning.

I'm going to try to keep the momentum rolling... no boxed or frozen dinners these next two weeks either! I have to say I'm struggling a bit today as I figure out what our meals are going to be because my stomach is a little upset today. Nothing sounds good to eat when you're feeling sick to your stomach, but I'm pressing on because it has to get done!

Week 1
Monday - Crockpot Lasagna
Tuesday- Baked Chicken, with veggies and mashed potatoes
Wednesday - Crockpot BBQ Chicken (This one is a repeat, but Mark really liked it!)
Thursday - Baked Ziti
Friday - Taco Bake
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Salad with soup or sandwich

Week 2
Tuesday - Baked Chicken (different marinade than previous week)  with veggies
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken Enchilada's
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner!
Friday - We have our Home Group Bible Study so we'll be eating dinner over there!
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Homemade Pizza 

Okay, time to clip some coupons and then head to the grocery store in this overcast, cold, 45 degree weather. So gloomy today... I'm going to try to make this trip fast so I can enjoy the rest of the evening cuddled up with my hubby before the work week starts again tomorrow!




P.s.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments