Real Life Friday

By Meg - 7:39 AM

Sometimes it's a little tiring trying to post pictures of a perfectly decorated, clean house with pretty edited pictures. (Not that my pictures are really every that edited because, well, I'm no photographer and all my pictures just come from my iPhone!) So instead I'm just going to share what's really happening this Friday morning at the Poindexter house... 


I've completely let laundry get out of hand this week and my husband's closet is paying the price.
Thankfully his office believes in "Casual Fridays" and he was able to wear jeans to work today, because I'm pretty sure he didn't have any other pants clean.

Also, I had to drag myself out of bed from snuggling with this little cuddle bug, who yes, I'm letting take her morning nap in my bed. She had strong feelings about not sleeping in her crib last night (we started transitioning her to the crib a week ago today) and kept us up for some time. This called for some serious snuggle time this morning and when she fell back asleep for her nap I decided to just let the girl sleep where she was! 


As a side, but very important note, I do just want to say that I am thankful for the opportunity to have sleepless nights and cuddly mornings. My heart is tender towards those who yearn for that very thing, my own sister included, and I am humbled to have been given the chance myself. 


Happy Friday to you!
Hoping your weekend is just what you need it to be. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments