Happy November!

By Meg - 7:19 PM


 I just can't wrap my head around how fast October flew by!

We have a few new things going this month...

Mark will start taking a hybrid class on Tuesdays nights through TCC. His work is partnering with the college so classes will be held right at his work. This should open up doors in the future for him for promotions or management and the like.

I will be getting my wisdom teeth out this Thursday! Yikes! I've only been putting this off for the last 6 years or so. I'm nervous. I hate the thought of being put under anesthesia and I'm not looking forward to being groggy and feeling yucky after the fact while also performing mom duties too. haha Thankfully Mark will be taking off work.

Other than that, November should be our regular busy schedules with hopefully some time to slow down and start preparing for the holidays!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments