Christmas Card Display

By Meg - 8:14 PM

How do you display your Christmas cards???

Last year I didn't really have a plan so I just pinned them on our little cork board that you can see in the picture below that we hang our calendar from. It ended up getting over crowded and didn't  look very good. So this year I decided to try something a little different.


A super simple way to display!
I just tossed a Christmas ribbon over the top of my pantry door. I used a push pin to pin it on the inside. I wanted to use a command hook or something along those lines but all I had on hand was a push pin. So i put a tiny hole on my door, but its on the inside, so no big deal. : )




We only have 3 Christmas cards so far but I can't wait to see this ribbon fill up as we receive more through out the month.

We got our Christmas cards done 2 weeks ago, so I will be putting them together this weekend to send out on Monday. Yay for being on time with things this year!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments