I'm Back!

By Meg - 9:06 PM

I almost want to delete this blog and start over...

I love for things to be perfect, and lets face it, my first attempt at blogging didn't turn out so well. Months before my wedding I would take pictures of things thinking "I'm going to put this on my blog!" but never made the time to sit down and actually put it up. The pictures accumulated until I didn't know what I should put up first and in the midst of planning last minute wedding details, well, sitting down to write on a blog just wasn't on the top of my priority list.

Over 5 months have past since I last posted on this blog! In that time I married the man of my dreams...my very best friend. He's laying beside me now as I right this. As we've settled into our routines I'm learning even more of what its going to take to become that ideal wife in Proverbs, and I confess, I fall awfully short of the mark. Before I actually got married I had visions in my head of what our daily routine would look like. It included a perfectly clean house, dinner that would make the Iron Chef look bad, grocery shopping with coupons that would save me hundreds of dollars, and weekends filled making all of my pinterest dreams come true! Unfortunately thats been far from the truth! With each day I'm learning just how much work it's going to take to live up to that standard... not the perfect one I made for myself, but the one thats laid out in the bible. And while I thought my days of blogging were officially over long ago, I've been finding myself thinking more and more about how I want to write down these lessons I've been learning.

So, here I am... trying out this blogging thing again. My initial idea of what my blog would be when I started didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it too, but neither did my first few months of being a house wife! So instead of deleting and starting over, I'm going to grow from here... just as I'm hoping to grow as a wife. I'll let my previous posts serve as a reminder in the days to come that it takes takes time, practice and lots of mistakes before you start getting things right.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments