Voted.

By Meg - 8:02 PM


Voted.
Today was my second presidential election and my sister Mallory's first presidential election. My parents have always made us very aware of our government and the effects it has on us and future generations. We have learned to appreciate the weight of having the privilege to vote. 

I am thankful that no matter the outcome of this election, my God is sovereign. That even though nations may fall and leaders will come and go, His kingdom will never end. He is established on his throne and He can never be over thrown. 

I am proud to be an American citizen. I am thankful for the opportunity and the privilege I have to exercise my right to vote.

 But I am humbled and filled with joy that God has made me a citizen of heaven.
Something that was done for me once and for all. A citizenship in a kingdom that will never change and not something I have to worry about every 4 years. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments