30 Days of Thanks + Voting

By Meg - 6:07 PM

Day 5:


I am thankful for living in a country where I have the chance to vote for the kind of government I want to have. Not only can I go to the polling place after getting off work - a poll that is conveniently located 5 minutes from my home - but I can go there without fear of riots or harm coming to me and those around me. 

I am grateful for those that lived before me that thought not only about themselves and their families, but about the future of our country - they thought about me and my family. They sacrificed not only for their generation but for my generation and for sure their sacrifice came at a greater price than what we face today for our opinions and convictions. 

I hope that my family, my generation, will continue to appreciate the privilege that we've been given. I hope that we will remember that for every right we have been granted, there is a responsibility that comes along with it. That we will continue to educate ourselves on the ones that we vote into office and that we base our votes on biblical standards. 

Praying tonight that God blesses the State of Virginia with a Governor that is a true champion for life,  marriage, and family.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments