30 Days of Thanks - Days 21, 22 and 23

By Meg - 7:12 PM

I am falling behind again!

I decided the only way to catch up on my 30 Days of Thanks challenge 9 is to combine a few days into one post.

Day 21 
 I am thankful for the Word of the Lord. It never ceases to comfort, encourage and/or convict me. I do not spend as much time as I should reading or meditating on it. It is such a gift that I often take for granted.



Day 22
  I am thankful for my cousins. I know I've talked about them on here before, so if you've been reading then you know how much I love my cousins and how they were my best friends growing up. I am thankful that we've continued to stay close into our adult lives because I couldn't imagine life and family without them.


Day 23
     I am thankful for delicious smelling candles. There is just something about sitting on the couch with a good book, a blanket and the scent of pumpkin pie floating through the neighborhood. I don't know about you, but I love to fill my house with yummy fragrances! It is calming to my soul. :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments