30 Days of Thanks + Happy Birthday Piper

By Meg - 5:45 PM

My Puppy turns 1 today! (Or so we think. The man we bought her from couldn't exactly remember what day his puppies were born on, but it was around this day he said...Sketchy? yea, its a good thing we got Piper out of there! Anyways...)

I was so excited to come home on my lunch break and take her for a nice long birthday walk... walks on my lunch break are a normal occurrence for the two of us, but today's walk was going to be extra long just for her birthday! Unfortunately I came home to a very sick puppy, as in sick all over my kitchen floor puppy. I'll spare you the details.

Needless to say she did not get her birthday walk or her birthday bone, but does seem to be feeling better tonight.

So for my Day 7:

I am thankful for my Piper. She has been such a fun addition to Mark and I's family and I'll always remember that our first Christmas as a married couple we bought ourselves a puppy.


She has definitely grown up in a year!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments