Happy November + 30 Days of Thanks

By Meg - 8:54 PM

I'll be doing 30 Days of Thanks here on on the blog this month! It will be a challenge to remember to post something each day but I am looking forward to it! Gratitude is always a mood lifter, so here's to hoping I'll be a more pleasant wife/daughter/friend/sister/coworker this month! :)

I am going to kick it off with the number one thing I am most thankful for in my life, for it is the foundation of who I am and by it I am able to be grateful for all other things. 

Day 1 

I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ, who stood in my place and took the punishment for my sins, so that I could have eternal life and have unhindered fellowship with the Creator of the universe. What a wonderful Saviour! What a wonderful Maker! 

I am thankful that He opened my eyes to see and hear this truth and pray He is working in your heart to know Him if you don't already. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments