30 Days of Thanks - Half Day Wednesdays

By Meg - 6:56 AM

Day 6:

Today is my half day for work which means I only work from 3pm-7pm. The other days are looooong, but this half day sure makes it worth it.

I can sleep in a bit, which helps me take on the rest of the week with me enthusiasm.

I get to have a good quality work out - now that the marathon is over I'm not going on 3-4 hour runs on Wednesdays anymore, but I'm still trying to get a good 60 minutes workout.

I get to spend quality time with My piper pup. Shhhh.... don't tell Mark, but I let her hop on the couch with me this morning while I'm blogged and she waited patiently for her walk.


I get to go grocery shopping - with coupons! Having time to do this during the week gives me more time on the weekends to hang out with friends and family.

And I get to clean the house/get laundry done. Again - when Saturday rolls around and I've already done the deep cleaning and the laundry, well it just makes me a happy person. 

So for my 6th day of thankfulness this November, I am thankful for my work schedule - especially my half day Wednesdays. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments