30 Days of Thanks - My Husband

By Meg - 8:04 PM

Day 4:

My Hubs. I knew when when I was 16 that he was the man I was going to marry. His friendship over the years, from before we entered into a relationship until now, has been instrumental in shaping me as a person. I am grateful that the Lord allowed us many years of friendship and fellowship as christian brother and sister before falling in love. (Or before allowing love to be woken up.) I love and respect my love for the man that he is. He is my provider, protector, leader and best friend. He challenges me, supports me, and loves me despite all of my short comings. I am blessed.

I dug through some photos today for a very short walk down memory lane with pictures from Mark and I's early years. (Are we still too young to have early years?) Whenever I look at these pictures I marvel at how God granted me one of my deepest desires by giving me Mark.


Our first "couple" picture. Taken after our churches Easter Ministry drama that Mark and I were both a part of that year (March 2008)



College Group Ski Trip (2008)


Missions trip to Costa Rica (Summer 2008)



My 21st Birthday (2009)



My first trip with his family to pick apples (2010)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments