30 Days of Thanks - Saturdays

By Meg - 5:57 PM

Day 9

I am thankful for Saturdays, especially the kind of Saturdays where there's nothing really on your "to-do" list. You don't really have to go anywhere or do anything unless you want to. Yep. Those are the best kind. It had been a while since we've had a Saturday like that, but today was one of them.

My top 10 favorite things about these kinds of Saturdays:

1.) Sleeping in.

2.) Eating breakfast with the husband.

3.) Slow start to the day. You know, getting to stay in your PJ's just a little longer than usual.

4.) Playing with the Piper

5.) Tweaking home decor

6.) Browsing Pinterest for more home decor ideas

7.) Reading - books, magazines, newspaper, whatever suits my fancy.

8.) Planning future home projects - I have a cute puppy pail project in the works! I can't wait to share it!

9.) Lighting and enjoying the fragrance from my Yankee Candles

10.) Early dinner and enjoying a movie on the couch with my man.


We did venture out today for a couple of hours to head over to my sisters house. Erin and Mallory were holding a Christmas Pictures mini shoot for people to get pictures done for their Christmas cards this year. They did Mark and I's for free (the perks of knowing the photographers ;)) so we took Piper over and got some cute pictures of our little family. I can't wait to share them!

Here's a picture I snapped of Mark and Piper while they were waiting for Erin and Mallory to set up the background.


Yes, Piper is wearing a scarf.
Yes, I know, she is adorable.
And my husband's not looking too bad either. ; )




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments