Prince Edward Island Vacation

By Meg - 5:48 PM

Just spending a lazy Sunday afternoon thinking about the girls trip I'll be taking to Prince Edward Island...


We'll be staying in a 2 bedroom cottage near the sandy beaches of the north shore of Prince Edward Island. It's called Kindred Spirits Cottages.

.

We're going to have a full kitchen so we don't have to eat out every night, but I think we might anyways. :) I know breakfast is provided in the mornings. :)


It's so quaint! I love it!


The average temperature there in May is supposed to be around 55-60 degrees... I think that sounds like pretty good hot tub weather to me!

While we're there we plan to visit the Anne of Green Gables House...


And also visit Lucy Maud Montgomery's home in Canvendish. The lady that created the beloved Anne of Green Gables stories. We'll also try to visit Avonlea village and do some shopping.

I'm so excited! We'll be traveling by car or train from Massachusetts up to Maine, spending a few days in Maine and then on to PEI. We don't have all of those details worked out yet but once we do I'll be sure to share. :)

I've also been searching Pinterest for some good traveling and packing tips... just a few of the things I've pinned recently that I think might be helpful. : )



Tips for packing only 1 suitcase - also useful for our trip to Europe later this Summer.

Prevent Over-Packing - I always do this!

Covering Shoes in You Bag - to keep dirty shoes off of your clothes

Storing Cords - Using a sunglass case to put your headphones/chargers in

Post Card Journal - Love the idea of sending postcards from each day/stop on vacation and then
 compiling them at the end of the trip into a Journal.

I'm sure I'll be on a travel pinning craze over the next few weeks so be sure to stop by my Travel Board on Pinterest to see what looks helpful as I'm preparing for vacations!

Prince Edward Island Count Down:
1 month, 2 days!






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments