Pre-Valentines

By Meg - 11:13 AM

Happy Valentines Day!

Mark and I will be spending our Valentines evening celebrating my brothers 22nd birthday!

We've never celebrated Valentines day ON Valentines because my brothers birthday falls on this day. But that doesn't mean it stops us from celebrating all together...

Tomorrow night we'll spend time enjoying our first Valentines as a married couple. Mark has the day off tomorrow so I've collected lots of his favorite goodies to hide around the house for him to enjoy until I get off work and he is planning a romantic dinner at home. Which just happens to be our very favorite place to spend time together.

In the meantime...I still needed a little valentine sweetness to hold me over until tomorrow's celebration...

Hence the chocolatey goodness combined with the classic rice Krispy treat. :) yum!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments