Pregnancy: Week 27 + Beginnings of a Nursery!

By Meg - 6:41 PM

This is my last week of the 2nd Trimester! Holy Cow the last 3 months have flown by! Seriously, I'll be honest, January to March seemed to drag on as I waited for the glorious day that I would be able to eat without emptying my stomach into the nearest receptacle shortly after. But as soon as I started feeling better, the days started moving and suddenly its the middle of June and theres only 3 months left until Baby is here!!!


I had my glucose test yesterday but I don't get the results for another day or so. I've been feeling really good so I think everything should be fine, and then I have another check up next week to check baby's heart beat and start checking position! 

We also started on the nursery this past weekend:

This is pretty much our before well, our before after we took down the full size guest bed that we had in there. The crib pieces you see leaning up against the wall are part of the crib that I slept in when I was a baby. We were hoping to be able to put it back together to use for our little girl, but unfortunately not all of the pieces were there. 


Just a a shot of the other wall. We are leaving the room painted this teal beach color and we are planning to accent it with grey and pink chevron curtains/bedding/etc.


 This is the crib that we ended up getting. Mark's parents actually purchased this for us as a gift. Even though I was attached to the idea of using and repainting my old crib, and was very sad when we decided we couldn't make it work safely, I really do love this new crib! I have been searching Pinterest and Etsy pretty much every day to try and find the bedding that I want. I can't decide if I want it to be gray or pink!



In fact... I think I'll go look on Etsy some more right now. :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments