Pregnancy: Week 29

By Meg - 5:26 PM

We've made it to 29 weeks and we're doing great! Look at how big my belly is getting! 
I got the results of my glucose test and my anemia screening last week - passed with flying colors!
I also started talking to the midwife about the birth plan. I am hoping to have a complete physiological birth, meaning no pain medications! I am delivering in hospital, so I have the option of medication, but a midwife will be delivering the baby so will hopefully be more supportive of letting my labor take its natural course and not putting me on a time limits. Of course this is all "planning" and since this is my first I'm trying to remind myself that I have no idea what I'm getting myself into and prepare for things not going exactly as I dreamed.


I seriously have been craving any and all fruits I can get my hands on. Plums, peaches, pears, grapes, melons, berries ANYTHING! I had to hold myself back at the grocery store going through the produce aisle - there is only so much fruit you can physically eat before it goes bad and my eyes were definitely bigger than my stomach as I walked through.  Out of all the fruit I want to eat - nothing compares to the juicy deliciousness of WATERMELON! 


My baby will either LOVE watermelon when she grows up or hate it. :)

((I totally forgot I wrote that I first felt her hiccups back during week 27 as well... she's definitely had quite a few episodes of hiccuping this past week though so its been at the top of the list of pregnancy feelings for week 29))


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments