Easter Sunday!

By Meg - 10:00 AM

Some pictures from our families Easter gatherings yesterday:

We went to my parents right after church to enjoy a delicious lunch of ham, rolls, potatoes and green beans! 

Yes. We color coordinate. It's a tradition that I love carrying over from my family and Mark happily goes along with it!  



Reaghan is loved beyond words.


My parents bought her an Easter Basket!





Nothing like a grandparents love!



After leaving my parents we headed to the Poindexter family gathering at Mark's Granny's. There we put the babes back in their pretty dresses to get some more pictures! 


Aren't they just the sweetest?!


These girls love their daddies!


Recreating a picture from last Easter where Mark's mom placed her hands on our growing pregnant bellies!



Isn't it crazy the changes one year can bring? We are so blessed to have our baby girls this Easter. 

I'm so thankful that our families are bonded by more than our blood, they are bonded by the blood of Jesus. It makes Easter celebrations so sweet knowing we  will all be together for eternity. 

....And I'm thankful that the weather was beautiful yesterday! :D



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments