House Tour

By Meg - 7:26 PM

We have some big news we want to share in a couple of days that prompted us to take the following pictures... I'm sure you can probably figure out what we're about to do... but either way, I'm saving that announcement for the official day that it happens. ; )

In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of what our house looks like now... minus some of our pictures that have been taken off the wall and mantel because they needed to go in some boxes. {I know, I know... I'm so good at keeping secrets. This upcoming announcement? Yea, you'll never figure out whats going on.}

We've been in this house about 4 years now and we've done a lot of updating. I'm really proud of all that we've done and as I look at these pictures I get all the feels thinking about the memories we've made and the life we've enjoyed here! The outside is a bit sparse right now because, well, its winter and grass and flowers don't really like to come out and play when its cold outside. So don't spend too much time on those pictures. Instead, feast your eyes on the kitchen, the nursery, and the family room and linger a bit there. I

Enjoy this little tour and a peak inside our home!


































I also thought it would be fun to do some before and afters!
The "before's" were taken before Mark moved in when we bought it the fall before we got married.

The Family Room



The Kitchen
(The biggest change!)


The Backyard
(Mark built a new shed and arbor for swings, we cut down some trees, and added a privacy fence!)


The Nursery




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments