First Free Printable!

By Meg - 7:14 PM


I was just having one of those days at work today. You know the ones where nothing is really going your way and everything just seems to annoy you?

Yes? Glad I'm not the only one.

About mid afternoon I caught myself in the middle of complaining about a situation and stopped short. Not only was I not being a very enjoyable coworker to be around, I wasn't exactly letting my Christian witness shine through with all of my whining.
 So I wrote myself a sticky note. Just a quick reminder to NOT complain about the work day. I had it on the corner of my computer until the end of the day where I stuck it up at the top so it's there waiting for me when I get there tomorrow morning. 


My little sticky note inspired me to make my own printable when I got home from work today! 
Its not spectacular. Not the cutest thing you'll ever see. But I am so pleased with it!
 You might be seeing more of these from me in the future because I loved making this.

Yay for printables!

Just save my picture to your computer and viola! You can have the printable too. :)




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments