Europe Trip: Day 8 in Oundle

By Meg - 5:04 PM

Whew! What a nice relaxing day! After making it back from Paris at about 2 am, we slept in until 10:30! We only had one thing to go see today so we took our time getting ready. Thank goodness for that though because we were exhausted after doing London and Paris back to back and touring around Paris in the heat!


After breakfast which was really more like brunch we decided to go for a jog/bike ride to the store - I like that I can say I went for a run in Europe!


The only other thing we did today was pack a picnic lunch and head to the safari zoo where we got up close and personal with some fun animals! As in Monkeys climbing on out car and walking through the lemur habitat as they jumped all around us! Unfortunately I hust realized that I didn't get any  pictures on my phone! They're all on Marks camera so I'll have to put some up later on! 

Okay, so without any pictures this turned into a short little rest day update :) I'm headed to bed early because guess what time we leave tomorrow??? 3:30 am - out the door at 3:30 to get to the airport in time to catch the flight to Ireland! But I Can't Wait!!

I'll definitely have pictures for my next update :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments