Neighbor Christmas Gifts

By Meg - 9:00 AM

I probably should've posted this, you know, before Christmas, but sometimes time just slips away from you and blogging slips to the bottom of the to do list. But better late than never!

It took forever for me to decide what to give my neighbors this year. The last couple of years I made some kind of homemade treat to pass out, but this year I took so long deciding what I wanted to do that the window for making something homemade without being stressed out started to close!
So I spent a little time scouring Pinterest for some other cute ideas and found this one!!


A mason jar filled with Christmas colored m&m's with a little Christmas poem about Jesus!

Okay, Okay, not my best work. But I still thought it turned out pretty cute! I already had the mason jar and a couple of coupons for holiday m&m's so it was an easy way to let our neighbors know we were thinking of them as well as offer a little reminder about the true meaning of the season. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments