10/10

By Meg - 8:58 PM

Hello Friends!


I 'm barely getting this in but I've been seeing things around the good ol' blogosphere today about posting 10 things you're thankful for since today is 10/10. I'm always needing to think more about the things I am thankful for so it sounded like a good idea to me, so here are the top 10 things I am thankful for right this minute!

1.) My husband - he finds a way to keep himself busy and bless our house while he's been on furlough for 2 weeks. 
2.) My ability to work while my husband is on furlough. 
3.) A quick and non complicated recovery from my surgery - I ran for the first time today since the procedure and it felt great!
4.) Being able to participate in the Marine Corps Marathon at the end of this month!
5.) Family road trips (I'm on one right now)
6.) That my parents are letting Mark and I tag along in their big homeschooled van for the trip... See below!
7.) Doyle cousin weddings (the reason for the road trip)
8.) Pandora (family is great but at 11:55pm a little of the JJ Heller station is a beautiful thing. 
9.) My Piper Puppy (I'll miss her while we're away but my bro in law is going to take good care of her for us!)
10.) Rainy weather... a little drizzle just makes the road trip cozy I think :) 


The Kessler Kids (+Mark) back in the van we always travelled in growing up! I am excited! <3 Just like old times.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments